emo lines from hyde genota! (ngayong araw lang lahaaaat ng yan!)

Hyde Genota: EMO LYNS FOR EVERY1, COZ EMO IS FOR EVERY1!!!panahon ay lilipas din, mga arw ay dadaan. ang mundo ay papanaw din ngunit hindi ang aking puso, ngunit hindi ang pagibig ko sayo.. =GM=

Hyde Genota: E2 PA KLASMEYTS!!!! >> aalis lng sandali at nangakong bbalik. knina pa nandito, knina pa.. malayo ang tngin binibilang ang bituin.. knina pa nka tambay. pagod na sa kahihintay.. ngunit ngaun d bale nlng dhil ngaun kalimutn mo na... wg mo ng pilitin ang ayw.. kng hnd pwd, wg nlng.. inaagiw na ding ding nka sabit sa dilim. knina pa nsa kwar2, knina pa.. malayo ang tanaw binubugaw ang mga langaw.. ubos na ang aking pasenxa, said na't wlng mapiga.. di bale nlng dahil ngaun kalimutn mo na....

Hyde Genota: KLASMEYTS W8 DERS MORE!!! >> knina pa nsa tbi nilalamig, ginignwa.. at knina pa mgkatbi ngunit nd prin gmglaw.. ilang oras ng nsa tbi andri2 prin naiilang.. bkt knina pa kpiling ka? ngunit pra pring nagiisa.. hanggng d2 na lmng ba? bale wla ang salita kng hnd mo nmn nararamdaman.. bale wla rng silbi ang lhat ng ito kng hnd mo ramdam..

Hyde Genota: ETO PA KLASMEYTS!!! >>and2 nasa tbi ngunit bkt prin nahihiya? ilng buwan na akong naghihintay na mhwakn ang mga kamay.. hnggng siko na lmang b? d mo na kailngn png sabhin at d ko na kailngan pang marinig.. d na importante pa sa akin.. d na importante...

Hyde Genota: MY EMONESS IS KILLING ME.. >>playing safe sa pagibig.. hybern8 ang puso.. playng safe sa pgibig dhil ayw mong masaktan ka nnmn.. hybern8 ang puso dhl ayw mo nang mkita xa muli... wla n bng pki? wla na bng pkielam? wla na bang pagibig? staying l8 sa pag2log dhil ayw mng managinip nnmn.. internet maghapon dhil sa bhay ay hnd makakonek..

Hyde Genota: HI GUYS! E2 PA!! >>darating dn ang arw na tayoy tatanda.. bbgal ang mga paa at manlalabo ang mata.. d mo mamalayn ang pagikot ng mundo.. darating din ang pnahon na malalagas ang buhok.. blat ay kukulubot at makukuba ang likod.. hnd malilimutn ang pgibig ko sayo.. magpakailanman... darating dn ang bukas na tayoy kukupas.. ang buhay ay magwawakas kasama ang gunita.. ngunit hnd malilimutn ang pgibig ko sayo.. magpakailanmn... habambuhay ktang mmhalin.. habambuhay ktang hihintayin.. habambuhay ktang mmhalin... magpakailanmn.. YEAH!!

Hyde Genota: MORE!!! >>i will w8 until d end.. wen the pendulum will swing back to d darkr syd of our hearts bleeding.. i wil save dis empty space nxt 2 me lyk its a grave wer i lay a place 4 us 2 slip etenally 2gther.. i hv been searching 4 traces of wt we wer.. a ghost of u is all d i hv left.. its all dt i hv left of u 2 hold.. i wake in the nyt 2 fnd ders no one der but me and nothng left of wt we wer at all..

Hyde Genota: CONTINUATION... >>so hir i am facing around dis house again wid pictures of us living in dis walls.. i see my breath in d cold of d air dat i breathe and im wondering, im wondering if its u dt i feel, if its u dat i feel hir hunting me 4evr... i hv been searching 4 traces of wt we wer... and im not luking 4 anything but us.. anything but wt we wer.. nd im not asking 4 paintd memories, i only wnt 2 knw ur hir...

Hyde Genota: MORE MORE.. >>so hir we r.. we r alone.. f ders weigh in ur mind i wna knw d truth, f dis is how u fil.. say it 2 me f dis ws evr real.. i wnt d truth from u.. gve me the truth evn if it hurts me.. i wnt d truth from u.. gve me d truth even f it hurts me.. i wnt d truth.. so dis is u.. ur talkin 2 me.. U FOUND A MILLION WAYS TO LET ME DOWN SO IM NOT HURT WEN UR NOT AROUND, I WAS BLIND.. but now i see dis is how u feel.. say it 2 me if this was evr real..

Hyde Genota: MORE.. >> i knw dat dis wil break me i knw dt dis myt make me cry.. gotta say wts on ur mind.. i knw dt dis will hurt me and break my heart nd soul inside i dont wna live this lie.. i wnt d truth.. even if it hurts me..

Hyde Genota: EMO TYO!!! >>all dis dreams and all dis plans i build dem all wid dis 2 hands. d city lyts shining down and dey bind me sumtyms bt tru it all i was lost nd cnt find my way.. so tell me wt u wnt coz i will gve u anything.. ill gve up all dis drims 2 hv u in my arms ryt now.. ill gve up evrythng and forget it... so hir we r let me live and show u dis world ovr me.. and on dis day, wt i gave nd wt ive said it cant compare 2 d love dt u gve 2 me.. so plis come bck 2 me.. ill be waiting..

Hyde Genota: EMO ULI!!! >> my faith was shaken now lyk its nvr been b4.. wen i call nd u dnt come, i dnt wt i shud do, shud i call, shud i evn count on? ive gven all i can, it wasnt enough 2 kip u in m hand.. shud i gve up? i try 2 undrstnd.. so hir i am once again wid my bck against d wall.. afraid 2 show u, afraid 2 tell u 2 tell u dt ive nvr been so alone, ive nvr felt so insecure and now i dnt knw wer im goin, in my lyf im not so sure... gvng up 2nyt.. i wna go on nd let go of u.. gvng up 2nyt.. i wont let go of u.. em i gving up? i dnt wna gve dis up..

Hyde Genota: MY BELOVED.. >>My beloved...
Don't cry, show me your smile
If I wanted to see your tears,
I wouldn't have said 'I like you', would I?
My beloved...
It's okay, you're not alone
Because when you're feeling lonely, I'll feel lonely too
My beloved...
Don't open your closed eyes
That way... that way... you can't sleep
My beloved
Not 'For you I would die' but 'For you I live'
Of course, we'll be together
Before this, before that
If you love yourself more, can I have a part of that surplus love?
My beloved, my beloved
Even if we are reincarnated
I will still be 'this' me and you will still be 'that' you
And then, I will say the same words again
Always, always
My beloved...
Please open your eyes slowly
Isn't it the same as always?
It's

Hyde Genota: MEMORIES.. >>In the middle of the night, while you shine with the vanishing moonlight
I'll never wake from this dream while you hold my arm
You smiled softly, even though you knew
The promise we made can never be fulfilledUntil my voice reaches you, I'll be here beside youYou streched out your hands to the night sky and stared at the moon in your palms
You're so beautiful when you're sleeping quietlyI'm embracing your whole body, pulling your face close, and I won't let go
So please don't cry, I'll always be with you until the night brightens
Always...even if this world rots away
Always...I still can't laugh, even now
But, I will keep our promise, without failYou continue to live in my heart
Because I won't let you go
Please don't cry, and never lose your way
Keep walking.

Hyde Genota: Something came into me… that made me walk in your room… and as I come closer to your bed… I see you at rest… I didn’t want to disturb you so I just sit beside you and watched over you. I looked at your smile that melted my burdens away. Then I suddenly took your hand and held it tight; I tried to feel the warmth that comforts my soul. And I began to touch your face, and felt it soft and smooth and your lips that were very tempting to kiss. The words that I memorized left unsaid and remained as a memory in my head, to admit my special feelings for you as the sun rises and gives light to the land.I was about to whisper it to your ear, but fear overcomes my soul, I could not speak even a single word. I was left speechless. Then I realized that I should go, should move on my way. I cant
change

Hyde Genota: CONTINUATION.. should move on my way. I can’t
change what my fate has given me. And as I stood
up from your side, as I separate my skin from
yours, tears began to fall. I don’t know what to do!!!
So I came close again and kissed you lightly.
Then I disappeared. And you began to open your
eyes, and began to feel my kiss. You stood up
and looked down from your window. You found me
walking away. You shouted my name several
times before I looked back. I was about to confess
my feelings when a ravishing truck hit me and
crushed every bone in my body. You began to cry
and went down from the stairs. You saw my blood
scattered on the road. It was too late. I had my
time, and had the chance, but all I did was to
watch you while you were sleeping…

Hyde Genota: Standing by your side and feeling as happy as I did...
Why don't I ever notice things until they're gone?

What makes someone leave love behind?
How confused can a heart be?

But, nothing can return to its beginnings.

Even now whispered words and your warmth linger.
There's too much oxygen when you're not in this room.

I can't feel anything; I can't breathe.
You were the only one... for me.

You came to my side and always made me laugh.
Why did I think it would always be that way until that day?

How much time needs to pass?
How long until I can bury my heart?

But, none of my memories will fade.

Even now mingled sighs and kisses linger.
The temperature is too cold when you're not in this room.

I don't want anything; I don't need anything,
Because you're the o

Hyde Genota: PRA SA MGA SUPERHERO NA EMO! >>pnu kng ayw mng tumingin? pnu kng ayw mng mkinig? mei mggwa pa b kya upng mpansin mo ako? lhat ng lkas ko ay ibbgy ko dhil ako ang iyong superhero.. pnu kng d k nmn maniwla? ikw na cguro ang bhala... bastat akoy nri2 pra sayo nkahandang sumalo. lhat ttalunin ko pra syo dhl ako ang iyong superhero.. lilipad tyo gmit ang super powers ko at sabay kng ittanung sayo kng mhal mo pa b ako.. ako ang iyong superhero..

Hyde Genota: STILL EMO!!! >>wag kng malungkot kng wla kng wla na ang arw ksma mo nmn ako.. at pipigiln ntin ang oras.. ibulong mo sa hangin lht ng takot at kaba.. ako na ang yayakap kpg naglaho na ang tanaw.. wlng panaginip.. lilipad tyo sa buwan.. buksan ang yong mga mata.. ngaun tyo ay lalaya.. pgibig ko ay wla ng wgas dhil.. dhil buhay koy ikaw..