When Broadway knows your name, you know that you're a STARRRR!
songs give inspirations, lyrics let you express what you feel...
so now i will drown you with lines from the OST of High School Musical 3!!! HAHAHA!>:)
(and yes, i got the blog title from Sharpey's "I Want It All".)
but before anything, i just wanna greet you a happy new year. i hope you had much fun as i did from 2008. let this year be another blast for us, people. cheers!
_______________________________________________________________
Can I Have This Dance
" It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do"
" What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be"
Right Here, Right Now
" If we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment was ours to own it
And that it would never leave"
" Right here, Right now
I'm looking at you and
My heart loves the view
Cause you mean everything"
" If this was forever,
What could be better?"
Just Wanna Be With You
"Your on my mind your in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
It'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart"
" No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart.."
" Through every up through every down
You know I'll always be around
Through everything you can count on me.."
I Want It All
" Imagine having everything we ever dreamed
Don't you want it?"
"Don't you see that bigger is better and Better is bigger
A little bit is never enough!
No, No, No!"
" I Want It All! I want it, I want it, I want it! (I WANT IT ALLL)"
_______________________________________________________________
don't we all just love HSM and zack effron, eh? haha



1 comments:
omg locked ang cbox mo di ako makapagchorva.. hahahaha.. hot talaga siya forever and ever to infinity and beyond.. and oh, welcome back!.. i hope to see more posts from you na.. hahahahaha.. ayun wala lang.. :P
Post a Comment