from my facebook note :)
Fill in the blanks!
hahaha! friends, u're tagged! fill this up for me.. yay! thanks. :)
1. I ____ HYA.
2. HYA is ____.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would _____.
4. I think HYA should _____.
5.HYA needs ______.
6. I want to ______ HYA.
7. Someday HYA will ________.
8. HYA reminds me of _______.
9. Without HYA, __________.
10. Memories of HYA are ________.
11. HYA can be __________.
12. Worst thing about HYA is _________.
13. The best thing about HYA is _________.
14. I am ________ with HYA.
COPY AND PASTE IN THE COMMENT BOX, THEN FILL IN THE BLANKS. :)
*so here's what my friends had to say:
from ate li:
1. I wuv HYA....
2. HYA is my slave (aliping sagigilid, wahahahahah) .
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would ask her to paint my toenails.
4. I think HYA should donate her current digiSLR to ne.
5.HYA needs new nail polich (para mahiram ko, hahaha).
6. I want to design/collaborate a mag or any arty-work with HYA.
7. Someday HYA will design my beach house.
8. HYA reminds me of happy butterfly.
9. Without HYA, artworld will be dull.
10. Memories of HYA are spontaneously cool.
11. HYA can be bratty :).
12. Worst thing about HYA is wala.
13. The best thing about HYA is being HYA (o diba! hahahah).
14. I am just that cool, big sister (wahahahaha) with HYA.
from nicai:
1. I friend HYA.
2. HYA is hya.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would ask Christian to take my place. HAHAHA
4. I think HYA should model!! woot!
5.HYA needs water....
6. I want to huuuug HYA.
7. Someday HYA will know.
8. HYA reminds me of you.
9. Without HYA, there'd be no sun in my sky
There would be no love in my life
There'd be no world left for me.
10. Memories of HYA are fuuuun.
11. HYA can be everything she wants to be.
from jes:
1. I look a lot like HYA. (daw!)
2. HYA is my real twin and not JR. (hahaha)
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would talk about nothingness with her and laugh our hearts out! mwahahah
4. I think HYA should learn how to cook. (para di lang kumain ang alam mong skill sa bahay! wahaha)
5.HYA needs to have her eyebrows constantly fixed by a beautician. [-) hehehe!!...
6. I want to shop with HYA. (168? 168? wahaha)
7. Someday HYA will be 21. :))
8. HYA reminds me of Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. (haha kamukha mo!)
9. Without HYA, life would be incomplete. (huhuhu!)
10. Memories of HYA are unusually pleasant. (nyahaha) >:))
11. HYA can be a monster sometimes. :))
12. Worst thing about HYA is I look like her.
13. The best thing about HYA is I look like her.
14. I am just myself with HYA.
because I lab yoo, Bitch!! :))
from ana:
1. I WANT HYA. (hahah! joke!) ( i hug hya)
2. HYA is gay.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would SING WITH HER.
4. I think HYA should AUDITION FOR TOP MODEL.
5.HYA needs FOOD, lots of food! ....
6. I want to PARTY WITH HYA.
7. Someday HYA will be mrs. *toot*.
8. HYA reminds me of bouncing ball?.
9. Without HYA, di ako makakapagovernyt sa qc!.( hahah! thanks)
10. Memories of HYA areone of a kind.
11. HYA can be nasty and bitchy.
12. Worst thing about HYA is .
13. The best thing about HYA isher carefree attitude.
14. I am having fun when i'm with HYA.
heheh.. :P
from sam:
1. I am kasing kulit as HYA.
2. HYA is cuttte <3333.>:D
4. I think HYA should cook. XD
5.HYA needs me. :P...
6. I want to talk to HYA.
7. Someday HYA will hmm.
8. HYA reminds me of a big gulp or slurpee.
9. Without HYA, life would be iced tea less. :(
10. Memories of HYA are chanting Christian Condes in various places where we could be humiliated.
11. HYA can be a FREAK!!!
12. Worst thing about HYA is :D.
13. The best thing about HYA is her personality.
14. I am unbelievably hyper with HYA.
from carlo:
1. I _AM___ HYA.
2. HYA is __a kind of plant__.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would __get out of the room___.
4. I think HYA should _be a man____.
5.HYA needs __to spread sum love____.
6. I want to ___seek knowledge from___ HYA.
7. Someday HYA will ___be a grown hya_____.
8. HYA reminds me of ___pj and ian____.
9. Without HYA, ___der would be pj and ian nlng_______.
10. Memories of HYA are ___scarry_____.
11. HYA can be ___pj_______.
12. Worst thing about HYA is ___cute______.
13. The best thing about HYA is ___artistic______.
14. I am ___one_____ with HYA.
from pipay:
1. I love to show my wonderful creepy smile to HYA.
2. HYA is sexy!IN AND OUT!
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would ASK HER QUESTIONS about...(LOL)and share stories with her about..(LOL)!
4. I think HYA should start to love cats!:D
5.HYA needs ME!HAHAHA!
6. I want to spend my time and laugh with HYA.
7. Someday HYA will be the ninang of my baby!
8. HYA reminds me of how wonderful life is; you just have to enjoy every moment of it.
9. Without HYA, christian will be lonely!
10. Memories of HYA are (andami kaya!).panalo pa rin tlga ung sinamahan ka nmn sa mcdo to meet janjan!:))LOL!
11. HYA can be the most successful person pero petix pa rin.
12. Worst thing about HYA is NOTHING.(ok ilibre mo na ako!) wait meron pala..di namimigay ng mangga!
13. The best thing about HYA is HER NAPAKAPUTING KILIKILI.at napakalinis na kalooban..(OHA!)
14. I am proud because i'm one of the friends of HYA.
from aldy:
1. I know HYA.
2. HYA is weirder than me.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would be quiet.
4. I think HYA should ignore this.
5.HYA needs to ignore this....
6. I want to say hi to HYA.
7. Someday HYA will rule the world, probably.
8. HYA reminds me of kungfu.
9. Without HYA, earth will implode.
10. Memories of HYA are saved in a flash disk.
11. HYA can be not NOT HYA.
12. Worst thing about HYA is worse.
13. The best thing about HYA is great.
14. I am whatever you say I am, if it wasn't then why would I say I am with HYA.
from francis:
1. I want to eat HYA. :P
2. HYA is magnetic.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would make her watch Art Of The Devil again. nyehehe
4. I think HYA should give me a stuffed toy. :P
5.HYA needs water to grow. :))
6. I want to dedicate a cloud for HYA.
7. Someday HYA will be famous.
8. HYA reminds me of a hippie butterfly.
9. Without HYA, i would have lost a follower on my blog.. oh harhar ;)
10. Memories of HYA are laughable. :)))))))
11. HYA can be animated sometimes.
12. Worst thing about HYA is not having a worst thing.
13. The best thing about HYA is everything. :)
14. I am very grateful to have been friends with HYA.
from danel:
1. I <333 HYA.
2. HYA is amaaazing.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would turn off the lights.. wheee-oooo wheee-oooo wheee... haha.
4. I think HYA should come visit me soon!
5.HYA needs to come visit me soon.... Read More
6. I want to see HYA.
7. Someday HYA will visit me.
8. HYA reminds me of love and sex and magic. haha. jk.
9. Without HYA, life is not worth living for.
10. Memories of HYA are precioussss as always. <33
11. HYA can be very funnay!
12. Worst thing about HYA is she's 458760546754 miles away. =O
13. The best thing about HYA is she's a good frriend. woooo!
14. I am in lovewith HYA.
from christian!!!!:
1. I love HYA.
2. HYA is my bestestfriend my girlfriend my love.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would kiss her.
4. I think HYA should be a model.
5.HYA needs my jacket to sleep.
6. I want to hug HYA.
7. Someday HYA will kill be because i am a meanie.
8. HYA reminds me of sexy things.
9. Without HYA, Im incomplete.
10. Memories of HYA are sweet sad and cute.
11. HYA can be my wife.
12. Worst thing about HYA is stubborn.
13. The best thing about HYA is super duper cute and sexy.
14. I am happy and complete with HYA.
from emman:
1. I like talking to HYA.
2. HYA is very prank when it comes to my music.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would ask her silly things. like what the hell is she thinking spending time with me, just the 2 of us in a room. =))
4. I think HYA should be cuter. for a gal. hahahaha y'know what i mean hya. ;).
5.HYA needs not to stop being her.
6. I want to steal HYA's smile so i can present it to every gal i wanna know so that i'll have a fighting chance of being their charming prince. hahaha
7. Someday HYA will grow up.
8. HYA reminds me of a playground.
9. Without HYA, life will be a lot less childish.
10. Memories of HYA are filled with laughter and bruised shoulders!.
11. HYA can be, yes hard to believe, a very mature person you want to take advices from.
12. Worst thing about HYA is that she always emanates childish things that you can't help but to be a kid even for just, a day.
13. The best thing about HYA is she has a really cool father. oye!
14. I am jealous with HYA. haha
from lara:
1. I miss HYA.(un oh!! haha)
2. HYA is thin and i want her body!!>=3
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would ask her if she wants to go out with me to eat CHUMBAYAN siomai.
4. I think HYA should have been my blockmate, para may kasama ako magcut 8->.
5.HYA needs a new branded bag na bonggang bongga!... Read More
6. I want to style HYA.(kasi tae ka ang ganda ng katawan mo bagay sa kahit anong damit!)
7. Someday HYA will love leatherrrrrrrrr.
8. HYA reminds me of JES haha.
9. Without HYA, i wouldn't have known how to commute using the MRT, kasi bahay lang naman nya madalas puntahan ko pag may project.
10. Memories of HYA are CRAZZZZZZYYY!!!! loka loka ka! haha
11. HYA can be sssooooooo inlove with christian.♥
12. Worst thing about HYA is ung UNAN at KUMOT at si BUSTER nya!!!!! tae hya labhan mo na nga sila hahahaha!!
13. The best thing about HYA is her crazy stories.>=3 OHOHOHOH! labyu biatch!
14. I am friends with HYA!!!!!!!
from jl:
1. Im dying to see HYA. hahaha...... Read More
2. HYA is a smart bitch.
3. If I were alone in a room with HYA, I would bully her.:D
4. I think HYA should change her sim to globe so i could text her more..hehe
5.HYA needs CHRISTIAN.:)
6. I want to GIFT WRAP HYA.hehe
7. Someday HYA will love cats.
8. HYA reminds me of buster the biatch.:)
9. Without HYA, iam nothing?!.hahahaha...
10. Memories of HYA are happy and nice.
11. HYA can be my bestfriend.
12. Worst thing about HYA is that she hate cats.
13. The best thing about HYA is that she's a true friend.
14. I am happy being friends with HYA.
__________________________________________________________
since i'm too lazy to post anything, here's what i put here. hahaha. ILOVEYOU friends and boyfriend. you guys make me happy and the happiest! i had a latta faaan reading your fill-in-the-blanks!:)



0 comments:
Post a Comment